Saturday, December 24, 2005

CHRISTMAS EVE IN MY HOMETOWN

No clue what it looks like, because I'm not there -- but here's one day of the year I wish we could have snow in my current town.

The usual confections have been made and will be consumed with a fury. While it's non-traditional in the, er, TRADITIONAL sense, tomorrow's lasagne dinner has a long, rich history with my personal Christmas experiences. If pizza is The Italian Pie, then lasagne is The Italian Fruitcake -- and what could be more Christmas-y than fruitcake? Except that trays of it disappear with some haste, of course.

So, a merry, merry one to all -- I'm off to wrap a few lingering gifts and listen to a little Nat King Cole, a little Andy Williams and Perry Como, some Bing, and some Old Blue Eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home